in other words, Bullets.
I feel like all I’m doing lately is writing posts with bullet points. It’s sad but that’s about all I’ve had the energy for lately…
- Gabe is reading now. I’m so proud of my boy. He loves that I’ve downloaded a few books onto my Nook for him. His favorite is the Puppies book.
- It’s amazing how much better you feel after a few days of TheraFlu and a decent night of sleep.
- It’s sad when you consider a night that you get woken up at 6 am by a thunderstorm a good night’s sleep.
- We’ve had two thunderstorms in the past two days that have been powerful enough that they made the house shake…kind of scary even when you like storms.
- My dog is a total chicken when it comes to thunderstorms. She’s glued to you when there is a storm raging.
- I am loving my new, properly fitting, sexy, colorful bras. It’s so nice having bras that make the girls look perky.
- It is seriously scary how much bigger my boobage looks when it’s being properly supported and held up. We won’t even talk about what cup size I have to buy…that really is scary.
- On Sunday, Joey started to get a migraine too. Luckily, the Migranal that didn’t work for Marty stopped Joey’s migraine in it’s tracks with only one dose. It’s a really good thing because it truly felt like it would be the very last straw if I had to deal with two kids with migraines.
- I took Marty back to the neurologist today on day 23 of his migraine. Since the attempts with abortive migraine meds didn’t work, we now have Marty on Topamax which is a preventative migraine med and some vitamins which have been proven to help prevent/lessen the severity of migraines. Please pray these make a difference.
- It just kills me that I can’t make him feel better. It also kills me that it’s something he inherited from me that is putting him in so much pain. It really makes me feel like shit. I’m suppose to be able to take care of my kid and I feel like I’m failing him in this.
I’d love it if you share something that would make me smile. It can be personal, a joke, or a silly story. I’d really appreciate it.