Life is still crazy but things are on a little bit more of an even keel. That said, the brain power to compose a thoughtful, deep post is just beyond me. Instead, I’m going to treat you to a random serving of stuff from my life.
- I’m really proud of my middle son, Joey. He got off to a rough start in middle school. He had problems adjusting to the need for organization but, he’s worked hard, gotten his shit together (mostly), and has brought his grades up.
- Gabe’s already sported his Halloween costume once at his cub scout Halloween celebration, Pack-o-ween. Here he is all decked out…
- I finally used the jello mold I got last year. Check out this jello brain I made for Pack-o-ween. With a little extra gelatin added, it survived room temps for quite a while.
- I’ve discovered a new form of entertainment. I read through the spam comments Askimet catches. Today,I have a large number of people saying happy birthday to some kid named Bowen who has survived a number of different diseases. I also have a bunch of people raving about the wedding I displayed pictures of and asking how I got so much time with the bride and groom. And, finally, I have a handful of people asking for a blog header with naked, bouncing breasts.
- My parents have rented a magnificent house at Lake Lure and we are all going to have Thanksgiving there together. I can not wait.
- I actually bought my first two Christmas gifts the other day. Only 60 shopping days until Christmas (including today).
- I have coined a new word for that fabulous show, Scandal. The word is Scandalicious.
What’s going on with you? Spill it…I wanna know!