- Photo Friday’s theme this week is vibrance. The first thing I thought of when I heard the theme were the vibrant colors of summer flowers…but, I was a slacker this week and all of a sudden it was Friday and I didn’t have any new flower pictures. So, I looked through the pictures I’ve taken recently and this picture said vibrance…the beautiful colors…the striking design…I love it.
- I have a high school student now. Marty has officially registered for high school and I’m wondering how in the hell more than 14 yrs have passed since I brought that baby home.
- I think Calliope stole my mashup idea. Check it out. The link to her Photo Friday also takes you to her Summer Camp post.
- I think I need to bathe my dogs in Nair hair remover. I vacuum the floor and, less than 2 hours after I’m done, there is more dog hair on the floor.
- Did I tell you I have a cat on allergy medicine? Twice a day I have to give Joey’s kitty, Butterball, an allergy pill. It’s not much fun but it works. He’s no longer sneezing and slinging snot everywhere.
- The funny thing is the cat takes the exact same allergy pill as I do. Yes, I share meds with the cat. The medicine of choice for nasal allergies in cats is the same medicine I’ve taken for my allergies since I was 6 yrs old.
- I’m watching Joey at Tae Kwon Do sparring class right now. Two of the adults have already injured themselves. I’m glad kids are more elastic and bounceable.
- Late last week I hat 10 boys in my house at once…and my house and I both survived. The testosterone overload was almost unbearable though.
What kind of stuff is going on with you?