It’s time for Friday Night Leftovers hosted by the fabulous Danifred of Sippy Cups Are Not For Starbucks…
- Rys and I were creating our Thanksgiving menu. We’ll be having Turkey, Smoked Ham, Apple/Sausage/Walnut stuffing, Mashed potatoes, a savory sweet potato dish, green bean casserole, glazed carrots, homemade cranberry sauce, croissants, pumpkin pie, caramel apple crunch pie, and Swedish coffee cake
- We are also planning a dual birthday party for Gabe and Rys’s youngest daughter on the first weekend in December.
- Luckily, neither Gabe or T want to invite their whole class.
- However, between the two of them we have an invitation list of about 24 kids.
- Please, please pray that the weather is good and only half the kids show up.
- Joey is getting ready to take a trip with his cub scout pack. They are going to spend the night on the USS Yorktown down in South Carolina. My dad is taking Joey on his trip because it is scheduled for the same weekend as Gabe’s party.
- I think I might have got myself put in charge of compiling the school’s student directory. God bless google docs and how easy it makes it.
- Bionic Grandma is already far outstripping the recovery her docs expected. Her damaged muscle is regrowing and she’s regained a great range of motion.
- My parents found out the Hurricane Irene did some serious damage to their roof…mostly water damage. Luckily, their insurance company is covering the complete repair. Unfortunately, they will be getting an entire new roof and new ceiling in 4 out of the 5 major rooms in the house.
- I have two exceptionally cool giveaways in the works. Make sure you check back for news on them.
- PLEASE do me a favor and stop by my Thursday post and wish my son, Joey, a Happy Belated Birthday. It would mean a lot if you took the time.
Head on over to Danifred’s and check out the rest of the leftovers. Y’all have anything you want to share with us?