- I finally got my veggie plants into the dirt. I planted 3 squash plant, 3 zucchinis, 3 peppers (don’t know what kind of peppers though), either 1 beefsteak and 2 heirloom or 2 beefsteak and 1 heirloom tomatoes, and a jellybean tomato. I actually already have a bloom on one of the squash.
- Speaking of veggies, I had a lettuce plant that made it through the winter and grew again this spring. Very odd.
- I resurrected my crackberry. About a week ago, the track ball fell out. I found a new track ball and a protective case for under $8.
- Today, I took the children’s art gallery off the wall and hung new stuff up. Gabe has some really cute stuff he made in preschool this year and Joey has a few amazing pieces of artwork. Joey brought home this amazing still life done in sort of a modern art style. I would show you a picture but I have to find the cord to attach my crackberry to the computer. After I finished the art gallery switch, I asked Gabe if he liked having all his stuff up on the wall. My sweet boy hugged me and said “Mommy, you make me happy.”
- I was truly possessed earlier this week. I commented on each and every blog on the May ICLW list…all 140 blogs.
- I’m running a giveaway for a $55 EdenFantasys gift card. Don’t miss out on a chance to win.
- I finally got my husband writing on his blog again. Stop by and welcome him back please.
What’s been going on with you guys?