Welcome to Friday Night Leftovers hosted by the fabulous Danifred of Sippy Cups Are Not For Starbucks…
- The other night Joey was reading to Gabe. He was reading Skippyjon Jones, Lost In Spice. There is a line in the book that says Skippyjon Jones is nuts about Mars. Well, thanks to the slang Gabe has learned from his older brothers, Gabe changed that line and said “Skippyjon Jones is balls about Mars.”
- I was watching the news and a report made me wonder where they get some of the bond numbers they give to people. I mean why issue someone a bond of $270,000. Why not $250,000 or $300,000?
- Gabe struck again. He and Joey were talking the other night and Gabe asked Joey if a T. Rex was a real animal. Joey told him it was and T was short for Tyrannosaurus. Gabe looked at Joey and said “So, T.Rex stands for Tyrannosaurus Sex?” Joey died laughing and Gabe had no clue what his brother thought was so funny.
- My 10 yr old Joey painted this in art class towards the end of the last school year.
- I think Gabe has created 80 million pictures of vampires, Pacman and Ms. Pacman, and the Pacman ghosts over the past week or so. I really think I could wallpaper our bathroom with them,
- Saw the cutest personalized plate on a chocolate brown van…CHCLTLVR