It’s time for Friday Night Leftovers hosted by the fabulous Danifred of Sippy Cups Are Not For Starbucks…
- I discovered Pinterest on a holiday is a very, very dangerous place to be. I’ve gained 7 boards and almost 300 pins since we last talked.
- Thanks to Pinterest I now know exactly why I love Betty White. It’s this quote…”Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding.”
- The other thing I found that I loved was a picture of the Kardashian girls on Kim’s wedding day with the caption…Kim Kardashian made $17 million off her wedding, divorced 72 days later, and they’re worried about gays ruining the sanctity of marriage?
- When Vic and I went out for our anniversary last weekend, we went to a great little Irish restaurant called The Hibernian. Can anyone explain to me why an Irish restaurant has a Toucan as their symbol? Seriously, click on the link and see.
- One week and counting until the double birthday party. That’s right, Gabe and T are having their parties together. Please pray for good weather and no more than half the kids showing up.
- Shit…only one week. I have to get my ass in gear and get the presents done.
- The Mr. Popper’s Penguins giveaway will go up tomorrow (Saturday). Make sure you stop by to enter.
- Saturday is the last day to enter my EdenFantasys giveaway. Don’t miss out. There are 2 gift cards up for grabs.
- A good friend has a second interview on Monday for what seems to be a great job. Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for him.
Head on over to Danifred’s and check out the rest of the leftovers. Y’all have anything you want to share with us?