Welcome to Friday Night Leftovers hosted by the fabulous Danifred of Sippy Cups Are Not For Starbucks…
- On Gabe’s 4th full day of kindergarten, he got sent to the vice-principal’s office. Gabe was still feeling a bit under the weather because he was recovering from a cold and, when he feels icky, he’s short tempered. He decided to treat the kids at school like he treats his brothers when he’s out of sorts. He was pushing, hitting, poking with pencils, and wasn’t listening to the teacher.
- I also found out he was righteously indignant at the thought of having to take an afternoon rest (even though he desperately needed it). I convinced him he could play video games on an imaginary screen in his head. Since then, it’s all been good.
- Gabe’s teacher said this week has been a great week…both with behavior and completing work. Thank goodness he learned.
- Gabe and Rys’s youngest daughter have been as thick as thieves. On Monday, after coming in from outside, Gabe brushed T’s hair back off, stood on his tippy toes, and kissed her cheek.
- A few hours later, T informed me that she thought she and Gabe might get married someday.
- I just got to have my very own DamnYouAutoCorrect moments. I’m using Rys’s iPad and auto correct just tried to change the URL of my blog from http://thefertileinfertile.blogspot.com/ to http://the ergo do fertile.bloodspot.com.
- Beyonce (the celebrity, not the big metal chicken) – with all the rumors of pregnancy for her over the years, does anyone else wonder if she had trouble getting pregnant?
Head on over to Danifred’s and check out the rest of the leftovers. Y’all have anything you wantt o share with us?