in other words, Random Bullets…
- Came down to my parents on Monday so Gabe could join in swimming lessons and Joey could help out with them.
- Drove Marty home from my parents’ house Tuesday night (got home at 11:30pm) so I could get him to church to leave for his 3 day volunteer trip at 8:15 this morning. The high school and middle school youth groups are doing volunteer work at a Lutheran Services for the Aging facility.
- After I dropped him off, I took a moment to go by Joey and Gabe’s school to fill out the form to be an approved volunteer again this year.
- Did I tell you Marty is going to be in the Naval ROTC program at his high school this year?
- OMFG, high school?!?!?! How did that happen?
- Gabe is swimming…not very far but he is swimming. Trip to parents’ for swimming lessons SUCCESS
- Joey has been helping my mom teach swimming this week. He’s also helped mow the lawn and clean up a rental house they own. He is definitely earning the moolah my mom promised him.
- Need to get home and sew. Have to finish a few things before I leave for BlogHer in a week…eeek, I’m so unprepared.
- I leave for BlogHer in a week…squeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- I’m traveling to BlogHer with two of my best friends in the whole wide world…can’t wait!
- While in San Diego, I will get to see one of my best friends from college and meet his wife for the first time.
- I miss my husband when I’m not with him. I miss him right now.
- I should be in bed but I’m writing this and then I have a book calling my name.
- I may need a nap again tomorrow.
What’s your week been like…random bullets please!